This series of guides explains how customers use Modern Treasury Ledgers according to their use case.
Ledgers is a specialty database designed to handle any money movement use case. Our customers use Ledgers to power:
- Digital wallet experiences or any kind of balance surfaced to end users;
- Programmatic payouts, marketplace payments between third parties, or any other situation where balances are tracked for internal decisioning;
- Lending, including all its variants (BNPL, invoice factoring, mortgages, embedded lending, etc.);
- Insurance applications of any kind;
- Card programs, issuing, and card payment authorization engines;
- Reward programs and points;
- Embedded payments, including Bill Pay and AP/AR;
- Payroll and embedded payroll;
- Crypto on/off ramp.
The guides in this section showcase how to depict a sample of these use cases on Ledgers. If you have any questions, please email us anytime at [email protected].
Updated 9 months ago